In line with Government advice we’re opening our doors on Saturday 4th July. Of course things will run slightly different, but our main aim remains the same. An enjoyable, safe and welcoming stay for our guests.
We’re officially ‘good to go’ and have completed thorough risk assessments to provide the safest possible some of our changes are below and full details will be provided upon booking.
- Check in will be contact free, with staff remaining 2 metres distance or 1 metre where this is not possible
- Tables in the breakfast room will be set so they are no closer than 1 metre to another table. Where possible guests will be seating 2 metres away from other residents
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the property, particularly at key touch points including the entrance and breakfast room
- Our hand washing procedures will continue to be rigorous
- Staff will be on a strict rota and will be on shift for the entirety of guest stays where possible
- Our cleaning schedule is five star. Guests can be reassured of attention to detail both in the bedrooms and common areas
- All washes will be hot washes and kitchen utensils will be cleaned and then rewashed through the dishwasher
- We will be keeping a close eye on Government advice and will act accordingly, contacting guests as soon as possible following any updates
- Guests will be asked for contact details of everybody in their party
- Staff and guests must communicate any display of symptoms during their stay to Management as soon as possible. If guests or staff appear to show symptoms on arrival the stay will be rescheduled
- For full details on our updates call us to discuss any worries
For current Government advice on the Coronavirus visit the website.
We’re opening Saturday 4th July, to book your stay at discounted rates check availability