As we are located in the centre of Cheltenham, on-road parking is available to our guests. On-road parking permits are included in your rate when you book directly with us. Please read the information below regarding the permits and complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Bookings made through other sites (e.g. booking.com or expedia) will be charged at £5 per day. If you have booked your stay directly, parking is included in your rate.
- Regretfully, once purchased, permits are non-refundable. We can also take no liability for parking fines or incorrect use of the permits.
- Parking permits are not physical, and so there is no need to display anything in your windscreens.
- Valid from Midday on your day of arrival until Midday on your day of departure, any road with a Z10 on the signpost is included, and the entire zone can be viewed on the map below. Spaces are usually available in Clarence (GL50 4JP) and Wellington (GL50 4JU) Square. Winchcombe street (GL52 2NW) is the nearest option, but also busier than the other two options.
- Vehicle registrations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of arrival.
- Please note the NCP car parks are NOT included in the parking permit.
- Alternatively there are NCP carparks opposite the property. Cheltenham is secure, although we recommend valuables and bags are either removed from your vehicle or placed out of view. On your arrival, we can arrange unloading of luggage before you park. Please let us know if you will require assistance prior to your arrival.
- Only one permit is available per room, alternative provisions would need to be made for additional vehicles, for example the NCP car park opposite the guesthouse.